Monday, May 19, 2008

Hi Hi!

Had really been a long long time since I last update this blogshop. Had been thru a very busy period since.

3 more mths to go, and I will be back in action. I really miss creating jewellery actually. So, my dear regular customers, pls bear with me a little more longer, okie? :)

While I am being very busy with my full time job's project with frequent travelling, I still managed to find another interesting hobby recently during my in between precious weekend short little breaks! That is, small crafts sewing!

Can you imagine I sew this?



Because I am so interested in this craft sewing job, I managed to ask my mum to accompany me to Chinatown to get a new sewing machine to replace my mini old one (which is also good for sewing crafts, but had been out of control recently) . Not willing to pay a high price for those good brand ones as I only need it to sew crafts, i think this is also okay. Original price is S$ 128, and my dear mum managed to help me to bargain to S$ 100! haha.... I nearly want to run away when she bargain.... :)

My old mini sewing machine



Ta Lah! my new sewing machine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I wanted to write a note to you, but since I couldn't find your email, leaving a comment.We at

Wowzio have build some useful widgets, like slideshow widget, activity widget and more. For your

blog, these can be seen at
http://www.wowzio.com/widgets/seewidgets?ids=13409&r=c

Again, I apologize for having to leave a comment, pl. note it is not my intent to spam you.

Thx-Alisha
alisha.wright1@gmail.com

piinkbaby said...

hi, may i know where you get the pink sewing machine??

Katherine said...

Hi piinkbaby,
So sorry for the late reply. Got the pink sewing machine at People's Park Centre Level 2. It is like those pushcart store, but they are always there. The shop name is Spring Summer International. I have yet to update the blog due to my busy schedules... Realised this mini sewing machine can't really sew thick fabric, and it is usually required for bags.... so I recently bought a real sewing machine.... Haha.... will update more when I am back from my business trip on 23 Nov... :)